Thursday, January 30, 2020

Broken

You eventually came around to me
I became your eventuality 
After the pain
After the brokenness that couldn't be fixed
After decisions have been made that will scar all those who tried to get close to me
Then is when you started to see me
When it was to late
When early on you choose your fate
Breathing darkness into me
Trying to weaken me
To break me
Until I was on the floor 
Underneath the earth before my birth
Until I was suffocating from the pain
Trying to scrub away your stain
When all I could do is pray 
Going through self doubt 
Wondering how I could ever possibly heal from such brokenness
How will I ever even find the pieces 
When they're so shattered how can I even begin to put them together
Or find them 
How can I even find those pieces of myself
Everything ceases and falls into itself 
Ah the pain the pain 
Living in hell made by someone else 
Created from darkness 
Trying to extinguish the light 
He tried to extinguish my light 
Take all that I am made of destroy all that I'm made of
So I can feel dead like him empty 
Empty simply empty 

No comments:

Post a Comment